General Information for the 2016-17 Rec Season
1. Registration for the 2016-2017 season is currently taking place on line. You can access the registration via the home page by clicking the Register Now Button.
2. Registration fee for all age groups is $85 per player. Discounts are available for siblings. Discount amounts will show during registration.
3. Players in 9-10, 11-12 & 13-17 will be evaluated in early October. Players in Clinic & 7-8 are NOT evaluated.
4. The Rec season will begin the second week in November. Your daughter will practice one night per week, on one of the days, Monday thru Thursday. Clinic will practice on Thursday or Friday Nights. During registration you will have the opportunity to add the nights that your daughter can or cannot practice in the SPECIAL REQUEST SECTION. Your daughter will be scheduled on one of the nights that she can practice. Her practice will be the same day and time throughout the year.
5. Practice times will be as follows:
Clinic - 5:30 - 6:30 pm
7-8 - 5:30 - 6:30 pm
9-10 - 6:30 - 7:30 pm
11-12 - 7:30 - 8:30 pm
13-16 - 8:30 - 9:30 pm
6. All practices will be held at Southampton MS. Some teams may practice on Friday night at the McFaul Center.
7. Games will begin in December and will be held on Saturday's at either Red Pump Elementary School or Southampton MS. This year there will be some games throughout the week nights beginning in January. Game times are early mornings or afternoons.
8. Season will end near the end of February.